1.Infrastructure Optimization AssessmentUsing Microsoft Infrastructure Optimization Models, Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services provides a systematic methodology to assess and improve the level of Organizations’ infrastructure Level towards a Dynamic IT resulting in lowering costs and improving service levels.
Dynamic IT is the highest Infrastructure Optimization Level where IT infrastructure is managed by a Fully Automated tools to handle Dynamic Resources Usage with an Automated Knowledge Processes to reach the desired Business Linked SLA The Infrastructure Optimization Assessment Tool provides a personalized and private Optimization score, peer comparison, and value assessment for your organization it assessment your environment The tool generates a comprehensive report that can serve as an actionable roadmap and incentive for optimizing your IT infrastructure from basic to standard, rational and dynamic Optimization enables organizations to realize the full value of IT infrastructure and platform investments and establishes IT as a strategic business asset that can facilitate innovation and help organizations respond quickly to change.
2. Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit ConsultationThe Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP) is an agent-less, automated, multi-product planning and assessment tool for quicker and easier desktop, server and cloud migrations.
Using MAP toolkit Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services will provide you with detailed readiness assessment reports with extensive hardware and software information, and actionable recommendations to help organizations accelerate their IT infrastructure planning process, and gather more detail on assets that reside within their current environment. MAP also provides server utilization data for Hyper-V server virtualization planning; identifying server placements, and performing virtualization candidate assessments.
3. Technical Assessment ServicesApplying Microsoft Recommendations and Best Practices is the main Insights Solutions IT Services reference to assure your Microsoft Services Quality and Efficiency that will reduce any expected downtime and increase your business durability and productivity Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services is capable to technically assess your Microsoft Services in the following areas:
- Infrastructure and Security Services
- System Center Management Services
- SharePoint Collaboration Service
- Unified Communication Services
4. Infrastructure Migration and IntegrationLet’s agreed that, Microsoft Infrastructure Services is the easiest services to manage and use as it have many sophisticated tools that will support your employee to increase your business outcome and revenue. Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services is capable to Fully Migrate any Non-MS Infrastructure Service to MS Infrastructure Service on-premise or on the cloud with a minimal downtime . Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services will maximize your IT value by crossing the gap between MS Infrastructure services and the rest Infrastructure Services as telephony systems and LOB applications
5. Infrastructure Documentation
Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services producing Infrastructure Documentation Service to provide you with a repository that is fully describes your MS Enterprise Infrastructure Services’ configurations and settings.
6. Identity and Security SolutionsIdentity is the Nucleus of any infrastructure or business application platform, If your current directory services need tuning, are simply no longer current or are spread over multiple systems, we can help. Insights Solutions IT Consultation Services core focus areas of this service includes:
- Protect Everywhere and Access Anywhere Solution
- Integrate and Extend Security Solutions
- Simplify the Security Experience and Manage Compliance
- Directory Services
- Certificate Service
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Group Policy
- Right Management Service
- System Center Family
7. Desktop, Device, and Server Management SolutionsAgile IT infrastructure helps business respond well to competitive threats, and Single IT Management Infrastructure will reduce time and costs as enable corporate to utilize existing skills, and assets Highly automated IT services reduce costs and improve consistency. Insights Solutions IT Consultation team is capable to provide you with this Automated IT Services and Single Management Infrastructure through the following solutions:
- Desktop Management
- Data Center Management
- Data Center Virtualization
8. Unified Communication SolutionsLet us agree with the following facts;
- People are the very impotent objects in organizations life cycle as they are its Mind, Heart and Arms and they are its partners and customers
- Communications is the companies pulse and its magic tool to success .choosing the communication right tool is the organizations’ very big challenge and using these tools in the right way is its big challenge also
- The right way to communicate is the way that; simplifies how people work together , protect and manage content, finds information , improves business insight ,and reduces IT costs
- Increase personal and team productivity
- Empower a mobile and agile workforce
- Reduce communications overload
- Achieve and maintain compliance
- Simplify high availability and disaster recovery
- Inter-operate with existing systems
- Integrate and extend communications with your current platform and telephony infrastructure
- Enable communications to be built into LOB applications
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft Office 365
9. Portal and Collaboration SolutionsCompanies struggle with the ability to leverage information, connect teams, and collaborate effectively. And IT teams are often in the position in which they have to learn, deploy, and maintain several separate, complex systems. In contrast, our Portal and Collaboration Solutions are based on an integrated platform that simplify your infrastructure and can reduce costs. Insights Solutions Portal and Collaboration Solutions enable people to work together in ways that meet their specific needs, using familiar tools that give them the best productivity experience across PC, phone, and browser. And it’s on a single, integrated platform that’s familiar to IT teams and reduces the need to buy expensive point solutions. Insights Solutions IT Consultation Team will enable you to connect and empower your people through an integrated set of rich features. And will facilitate your business collaboration in a broadest sense, as it will help your colleagues, partners, and customers work together in new and effective ways using our Portal and Collaboration Solutions. Our Portal and Collaboration Solutions covers the following areas:
- Collaborative Workspace Solution
- Social Computing Solution
- Enterprise Content Management Solution
- Enterprise Search Solution
- Project Management Solution
- SharePoint Server
- Project Server
- SQL Server
- Office 365
10. Business Intelligence and Data MiningBI and Data mining is a process of analyzing large and complex datasets to generate meaningful information from it. Today, we are living in the age of data explosion; the rate of digital data produced has grown exponentially over the years, which has opened new dimensions of data analysis like never before. With hardware and storage costs reducing drastically, enterprises can now afford to store huge volumes of data that was left un-captured before. They can also derive a few insights from it. Data mining (sometimes called data or knowledge discovery) is the process of analyzing and visualizing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information. This information can be used to increase revenue, cut costs, and perform predictive analysis to take more meaningful business decisions. Insights Solutions IT Consultation Team will enable you to get insights from data using Microsoft tools and Cross-Industry Standard Process for Data Mining process
11. Planning and Deploying ERP System.Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software gives your people the tools they need to connect and manage your entire business, from financial and supply chain management and from manufacturing to operations, with the insight you need to make smart decisions. Start with what you need now and easily adapt as your needs change, in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours. Insights Solutions helps you find the right ERP business solution regarding your business model and size. Small and mid-size businesses We are enabling you to manage your accounting, inventory, and cash flow with a quick-to-implement, easy-to-use enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for companies outgrowing basic accounting software or updating outdated systems. Enterprise organizations We support you with a comprehensive ERP system that offers specialized retail, manufacturing, service industry, distribution, and public sector capabilities Our ERP Solutions are based on the following MS technologies:
- Dynamics 365
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Dynamics CRM
11. Service Level AgreementA service-level agreement (SLA) is defined as an official commitment that prevails between Insights Solutions and our clients . Particular aspects of the service – quality, availability, responsibilities – should agreed to satisfy they business needs Insights Solutions Service Agreement represents “Agreement”with our clients for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the covered service. This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders. This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
Goals & ObjectivesThe purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to our clients The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Insights Solutions and our clients The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to our clients
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
12.Outsourcing ServiceOutsourcing can offer greater budget flexibility and control. Outsourcing allows your organization to pay for the services and business functions you need, when you need them. It also reduces the need to hire and train specialized staff, brings in fresh engineering expertise, and can reduce capital, operating expenses and risk. With Insights Solutions Outsourcing Service you gain several advantages like:
- Cost advantages : The most obvious and visible benefit relates to the cost savings that outsourcing brings about You can get your job done at a lower cost and at better quality as well. Due to the difference in wages between western countries and Asia, the same kind of work that is done over there can be done in India at a fraction of the cost. There is a cost savings of around 60% by outsourcing your work to India. Plus, the quality of the services provided is high thereby ensuring that low-cost does not mean low-quality.
- Increased efficiency : When you outsource your business needs to an outsourcing partner like Insights Solutions, we bring years of experience in business practices and expertise in delivering complex outsourcing projects. Thus, we can do the job better with their knowledge and understanding of the domain. This leads to an increase in productivity and efficiency in the process thereby contributing to the bottom-line of your company.
- Focus on core areas : Outsourcing your business processes would free your energies and enable you to focus on building your brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services.
- Save on infrastructure and technology : Outsourcing eliminates the need for investment in infrastructure as the outsourcing partner takes the responsibility of the business processes and hence develops infrastructure for the same.