Data Analysis Using Power BI (24 Hrs.)
In this Course You Will Learn
- Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- Create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
- Use natural language queries
- Create real-time dashboards
After completing this program, audiences will be able to
- Use the key visualizations in Power BI and describe the rationale for self-service BI.
- Use Q&A to ask questions in natural query language, and create content packs and groups.
- Use the Microsoft Power BI suite of tools to connect to a wide variety of data sources. These include the main industry-standard databases, Microsoft cloud-based services—Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake, and Azure Machine
- Learning—alongside Microsoft Excel® and other files, and software as a service (SaaS) providers such as Microsoft Bing®, Facebook, and MailChimp.
- Goes behind the scenes of the visualizations, and explores the techniques and features on offer to shape and enhance your data, and create attractive reports, while helping to find hidden insights into data.
After completing this program, audiences will be able pass the following exams
- Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI.