Process Improvement is used to identify, analyze and improve existing processes within an organization to meet new goals and objectives. This is an at a glance review of the top methodologies employed for Process Improvement
A variety of methodologies are available for process improvement. These include Six Sigma, Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile Management, Re-engineering, Total Quality Management, Just-In-Time, Kaizen, Hoshin Planning, Poka-Yoka, Design of Experiments, and Process Excellence.
Other Consulting firms all seem to have one of these that they claim is the best. The large number of competing approaches, all claiming to be the best way to achieve a similar goal, can leave any organization at a loss as to how to decide which is best for them.
Insights Solutions help you to decide the proper methodologies in your organization by the following process
- Briefly describe all of these methodologies
- Lists common characteristics and Implementation requirements for each one
- Comparing characteristics and implementation needs and limitations.
- Select and apply the proper methodology based on the result of scoring system where you can list these implementation criteria and measure how well each methodology satisfies these criteria.
- After selecting the proper Process Improvement methodology, Insights solution will apply it using automation tools that make it alive.
Six Sigma and lean Projects:
Provide Technical and Engineering Consultation for business sector enterprises enhancement and improvement using Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen Philosophies. This is performed using the following Steps:
a) Provide lean and six sigma training to the stuff
b) Project selection
c) Appointment of project manager
d) Team selection
e) Form project Charter
f) Project execution
g) Project report